Games with a female accomplice

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
A while back I played a game called Hitomi my Stepsister. I didn't like the main two paths because they required you to rape the sister and mother and then turn them loose on the streets to be raped to death or whatever (been awhile since I played, pretty sure they always ended up dead or at least brain dead sluts in all the solo endings.)

But one path was really hot, where you have a girlfriend who is really turned on by the thought of you fucking your relatives and filling them with cum. She acts as an accomplice to warm up the sister and the mother to the idea of incest with the MC (usually seducing them herself first while you watch from the shadows.) It was a bright spot in otherwise mediocre game. It's probably the only happy end in that game, because you all get to live together with the girls happily, fucking all day long.

Are there any other games out there like this? It's such a hot idea, buried as an alternate path in a japanese game. I'm surprised it's not popular with all the incest games here. A girl who's like a depraved Mary Poppins, come to make a family come together by, er, cumming together.

Reactions: PinkArdillaDev

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The Olivia route in Big Brother does exactly that, however the game will likely never be finished thanks to patreon and it isn't very well made.

Parental Love isn't exactly that but your sister is kinda the devil on your shoulder encouraging your further corruption of your wife and daughters in the game.

There is also an element of this to Dreaming of Dana, in which your sister, Dana, hires your new secretary specifically because she's hot and willing, then later encourages you to pursue another person to act as a shield to hide the relationship between yourself and Dana, be that the aforementioned secretary or any of the other available options.

In Sister Sister Sister your older twin sisters are the ones who encourage your decent into depravity, and other ladies come into the picture to help you on the journey along the way, like your very sexually free cousin who helps you finally get laid for the first and I think even the second time if I recall correctly.

A bit of a stretch but you do have an accomplice in the form of Belle in the game Long Live the Princess. Belle is a dirty little pixie that gets off on other peoples escapades because she herself is too small to really get what she wants, which is dick. Pixies are all female, you see.

I'm not sure how far this will go, but in Milfy City the instigating factor that pushes you toward your family members is the female psychiatrist who may or may not have a closer relationship with your mother that means that it was your mother's manipulations all along. Interesting idea there.

Wicked Choices is very heavy on the story content and so doesn't have the pacing I'd like, given our release methods, but does feature a little demon girl (who will definitely later be a big demon girl) who's goal/purpose is to make you fuck people, giving her power and increasing your own.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
In "Man of the house", when you get enough corruption your big sister will start actively helping you corrupt your targets, including your mother and her own best friend.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Cuckqueans. Not enough of them in games, one of the reasons I am making my own.

Reactions: groove888

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Apologies for reviving this old thread.
I played iNSight of you and fell in love with the idea of having a female accomplice.
Have there been any other games of this type recently? It's not a tag that's easy to search for.

Like more than just a slave, but an actual partner who contributes her own ideas on how to get more women.
Or a corruption aspect where a woman is willing to deceive her friends to lure them into your arms.
Mind control, obedience, corruption or even just her being a pervert by nature, it's all good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuniX

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Apologies for reviving this old thread.
I played iNSight of you and fell in love with the idea of having a female accomplice.
Have there been any other games of this type recently? It's not a tag that's easy to search for.

Like more than just a slave, but an actual partner who contributes her own ideas on how to get more women.
Or a corruption aspect where a woman is willing to deceive her friends to lure them into your arms.
Mind control, obedience, corruption or even just her being a pervert by nature, it's all good.
https://f95zone.to/threads/female-helper.106501/

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Honestly female "cuck" is one of my favourite kinks
Oh for sure. But there's levels!
There's the regular cuckquean who gets aroused by her man fucking another woman.
Then there's the one who will actively help her man search for and bring in other women.
And then there's the one who will search for other women on her own initiative and who will guide and train her man into how to cuck her even harder. Who will whisper into his ear the weak spots and secrets of the other woman as he's taking her.

"Oh, he has a harem of four women and his libido is at its maximum? That just won't do. Let me just secretly mix this into his drink. He deserves a harem of at least eight women."

Reactions: PinkArdillaDev
Sep 22, 2021
A while back I played a game called Hitomi my Stepsister. I didn't like the main two paths because they required you to rape the sister and mother and then turn them loose on the streets to be raped to death or whatever (been awhile since I played, pretty sure they always ended up dead or at least brain dead sluts in all the solo endings.)

But one path was really hot, where you have a girlfriend who is really turned on by the thought of you fucking your relatives and filling them with cum. She acts as an accomplice to warm up the sister and the mother to the idea of incest with the MC (usually seducing them herself first while you watch from the shadows.) It was a bright spot in otherwise mediocre game. It's probably the only happy end in that game, because you all get to live together with the girls happily, fucking all day long.

Are there any other games out there like this? It's such a hot idea, buried as an alternate path in a japanese game. I'm surprised it's not popular with all the incest games here. A girl who's like a depraved Mary Poppins, come to make a family come together by, er, cumming together.
Yeah actually if anyone could suggest me doujin, games, even single picture hentai with this concept that would be great i love female accomplices especially when they help a guy rape another girl, but i can never find it.