Seeking Games with a female MC where the male characters are decent and handsome people

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
I'm tired of fat ugly old men and all men trying to rape me

It is difficult to find one that does not have perverted men, just have one that is a good person?

Greetings

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm tired of fat ugly old men and all men trying to rape me

It is difficult to find one that does not have perverted men, just have one that is a good person?

Greetings
Subjective perception is a real thing. In my honest opinion, there are almost only harem/vanilla/good guys in most of the games.

-Blondie

Reactions: Bev_

Zero1994

Sep 17, 2021
Subjective perception is a real thing. In my honest opinion, there are almost only harem/vanilla/good guys in most of the games.

-Blondie
Throw some names, it seems that you are referring to an otome game not some of this site

Greetings

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
The only one I know was Free Pass but it's currently in a complicated situation. Maybe the new game of the dev' can be worth it (it doesn't start yet)

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
Good Girl Gone Band and Our Red String (both by same dev) are my favorite games with female protags and have legitimately good characters. Each game does have a sleeze ball, but they are the exception and not the rule. Note that Our Red String has both a male and female protag and the story alternates from one to the other.

Reactions: Zero1994

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Oathbreaker & Oathbreaker 2 have quite a few decent men. Bit more focused on story than on LIs and sex, though.
(If you're interested, I strongly recommended starting with part 1 despite the worse art. Otherwise the beginning of part 2 can be rather confusing and overwhelming. It's also possible to continue relationships from 1 in 2.)

Reactions: Zero1994