Seeking Games with a high heels skill mechanics

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
I'm curious how many games have high heels as a dedicated skill mechanic. As in a skill representing the wearer's proficiency with moving in high heels. From the top of my head there are Secretary, BMO TV, Degrees of Lewdity (Feet skill) but I'm sure there's more. Often they're pretty basic "you need to have high heels skill at this number to not trip wearing this particular high heels" or something of that sort which makes me wonder if there's a game out there with a more complex high heels mechanics.

Reactions: Maccafloy

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I'm curious how many games have high heels as a dedicated skill mechanic. As in a skill representing the wearer's proficiency with moving in high heels. From the top of my head there are Secretary, BMO TV, Degrees of Lewdity (Feet skill) but I'm sure there's more. Often they're pretty basic "you need to have high heels skill at this number to not trip wearing this particular high heels" or something of that sort which makes me wonder if there's a game out there with a more complex high heels mechanics.
There's girl life