Seeking Games with a long build-up

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Hey guys, any advice on the games with a long build-up? No matter what are the relations, I just look into the stories with a nice build-up, believable characters and a story?

Example, Wife and Mother might be one of the best in this field. Once in a life time works well as well.

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
Hah, AWaM is certainly the master in this, yes!

Price of Power also has a nice slow arc, focused on a single couple (as far as I've come at least).

The two core relationships of Light of my Life are pretty good as well, I think. I've seldom celebrated the release of built up sexual tension in a VN as much as I have with one of these two...

A Summer's End is just beautiful in every way. Light on sexual content though, even with the 'adult' patch.

The F/sD relationship in Thirsty for my Guests has a nice arc, as far as I remember, though there's plenty of sex with other girls beforehand (if you chose so) and the story is more on the simple and indulgent (or rather "made up as the author goes along") side.

Reactions: Magneric

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Hah, AWaM is certainly the master in this, yes!

Price of Power also has a nice slow arc, focused on a single couple (as far as I've come at least).

The two core relationships of Light of my Life are pretty good as well, I think. I've seldom celebrated the release of built up sexual tension in a VN as much as I have with one of these two...

A Summer's End is just beautiful in every way. Light on sexual content though, even with the 'adult' patch.

The F/sD relationship in Thirsty for my Guests has a nice arc, as far as I remember, though there's plenty of sex with other girls beforehand (if you chose so) and the story is more on the simple and indulgent (or rather "made up as the author goes along") side.
Great suggestions, thanks! A summer's End looks very interesting and gonna try Thirsty for my Guests despite the mediocre rating.

Reactions: aura95

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Hillside
DeLuca
Rebirth
LeapOfFaith
and dozen of other quality games...
and you could find much more, if your level is as lowhigh as thirstyformyguest and similar titles :HideThePain:
in any way, good luck with your pursuit!
:unsure: Fair enough, Hillside has a great build up but damn the dev is slow and I remember dropping it after seeing a filler instead of a scene saying "The image will be ready in next versions"