Seeking Games with a lot of facials

facialphotos

Mar 15, 2022
Hey guys

I'm looking for games that have multiple scenes with facials. I played Treasure of Nadia and I'm playing The Genesis Order. These two games have several scenes with facials.

I've downloaded several most famous games, but most of them don't have a variety of facial scenes.

I really appreciate anyone who can give suggestions.

Reactions: satanete

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
Sisterly Lust, it's finished and you can choose where to "unload" most of the time; not great facial textures though.
The Spellbook, work in progress, several routes (love, ntr, fem dom, man dom, etc) Awesome textures, lots of facials. Awesome models too.
Timestamps, awesome models, good story, awesome cumshot textures. They're working already in Timestamps 2.
On edge, I'm not a fan of RPG games, and even less of models that look like cows more than humans, aka 20 kg massive tits, but this game has something, I don't know what it is, and you'll have all the facials you're looking for. It's being developed, VERY slowly, but not abandoned.

Just with those you'll be entertained for a while.

Reactions: facialphotos

facialphotos

Mar 15, 2022
Sisterly Lust, it's finished and you can choose where to "unload" most of the time; not great facial textures though.
The Spellbook, work in progress, several routes (love, ntr, fem dom, man dom, etc) Awesome textures, lots of facials. Awesome models too.
Timestamps, awesome models, good story, awesome cumshot textures. They're working already in Timestamps 2.
On edge, I'm not a fan of RPG games, and even less of models that look like cows more than humans, aka 20 kg massive tits, but this game has something, I don't know what it is, and you'll have all the facials you're looking for. It's being developed, VERY slowly, but not abandoned.

Just with those you'll be entertained for a while.
Thank you so much man
I will download and take a look at the ones you suggested

Reactions: satanete