Seeking Games with a lot of MFF+ scenes

Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
Hey! I've just played a game Milfylicious that I greatly enjoyed.
What I loved the most about it is that most of the sex scenes involve male MC with at least two women.
The other awesome game like that is Treasure of Nadia, especially in the second half of the game.

Please recommend any other games like that.

Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
ioY has a fair bit of animated MFF in the harem route, it starts about halfway through the game though.
I tried it but found it so frustrating that the camera angle during sex scenes is so zoomed out with almost no close ups.
Such a shame because I find the premise very appealing.
Maybe I should give it another chance. Does it get better in that regard?

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
My personal favourite in this regard is The anomalous Dr. Vibes. The game has some sharing scenes, which might not be everyone's taste. If you don't like this, make sure, that you don't follow the "maximum deviance" path in the game.

You can also put this off in the Ingame-Smartphone. This is especially advisable, when you use the "Version Load" function.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020

Hexprie

Sep 16, 2021
Thanks for the excellent suggestions!
I should've mentioned more games in my post, since I've actually tried all of those before.
Desert Stalker and Hot Sand of Antarctica are especially my favorites.
I discovered Treasure of Nadia after its release and playing it from start to finish was an amazing experience so I'm also impatiently waiting for The Genesis Order to be finished.
And thanks for reminding about The Anomalous Dr Vibes, it's pretty great.

Couple of other games that come to mind:
F.I.L.F.
Bare Witness

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I tried it but found it so frustrating that the camera angle during sex scenes is so zoomed out with almost no close ups.
Such a shame because I find the premise very appealing.
Maybe I should give it another chance. Does it get better in that regard?
It's been a while since I played and I only took a quick look at the harem route, sorry. iirc it has both the zoomed-out short scenes and the more detailed closer scenes.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
A game, that will be also great for that, once it's finished is The Headmaster. But this will probably still years to come. One can clearly see the approaches in the game, but the chars are still too underdeveloped to have more than group nude punishments and a group-cock-sucking-session. The only real "group-penetration"-scene (in main game) is a scene with Rachel and Sally.