Seeking games with a path like what is usually the older sister route in many inc games

Race2019

Jan 14, 2019
Sorry for the weird title and if i'm hard to unterstand at all. Explaining these things in a foreign language is kinda difficult ;)

I am looking for games with non romantic kinda blackmailish paths. What I mean is usually the path of the older sister in many incest games. You know, she doesnt really like you and is kinda 'bitchy' but depends on you to make money, keep a secret or something like that. Doesn't have to be incest, any kind of setup is fine!

I think I also would like games that are more about making things happen between other people than building your own harem. Don`t think I've ever played something like that tho'.

Thx!

Reactions: Julius88

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sorry for the weird title and if i'm hard to unterstand at all. Explaining these things in a foreign language is kinda difficult ;)

I am looking for games with non romantic kinda blackmailish paths. What I mean is usually the path of the older sister in many incest games. You know, she doesnt really like you and is kinda 'bitchy' but depends on you to make money, keep a secret or something like that. Doesn't have to be incest, any kind of setup is fine!

I think I also would like games that are more about making things happen between other people than building your own harem. Don`t think I've ever played something like that tho'.

Thx!
Pyorgara's games
iNSight of you
Generally Akabur-style trainers trainers, e.g. Orange Trainer, Cummy Bender
Hero Party Must Fall (early in development)
Lust and Power (the reboot is early in development, the older version has more content)