Seeking Games with a "realistic" harem

Fleroxius

Dec 16, 2020
By realistic I don't mean that "any more than 3 partners would be unrealistic".

What I want is a game where a harem can happen with whatever how many girls. Buthe game should deal with some of the problems like a harem should naturally have,
e.g. jealousy between girls, logistics (finding a house large enough for everyone), who gets to have sex with MC on which days, maybe even dealing with disapproval from society. Stuff like that.
I doubt there is a game that has all of that, but I hope someone here knows a game that somewhat fits my description.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I think you're right and it's going to be hard to find a game that satisfies all of your requests. I have a few recommendations that that you may like, but they don't fit completely.

House in Rift - You're stuck in house in a pocket dimension with various girls. They're all very aware of each other and for the most part don't really care. I remember one girl in particular getting somewhat jealous/shy/nervous about your 'activities' with some of the other girls.

Hero's Harem Guild - You become the hero of a small town and recruit girls with a variety of skills to help you. You need to expand your house to have room for all of them. The girls don't immediately fall in love with you, you need to work for their affection. I don't remember the girls getting jealous or caring about the other girls, and nothing about disapproval from society.