Seeking Games with a Shrunken Woman?

Jul 13, 2020
Looking for any games that the main character could interact / engage in acts with a woman who's been shrunken down. I'm trying to describe it the best I can, so like instead of being her normal height, she's instead down to like 12 in / 30 cm tall.

A good example of this would be how some characters are portrayed in the game SexNote. Here's the header image from that thread:

772655_Portada.png

There are four girls in the foreground who are shrunken down (they're magical / paranormal beings), but can also transform into full-sized humans. Here are some screenshots of the game:

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.55.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.55.58 AM.png

Are there any games where there are scenes with a shrunken / mini version of an adult woman? This game in particular, as great as I believe it to be, only has scenes with the full-sized versions of these characters, and not their mini versions (yet...?).

Not even sure what to search for this kind of game. Any help or recommendations are appreciated!

Jul 13, 2020
Hmm... fairies and cock sleeve, never thought to search for that - thanks! I'll definitely look into that thread you linked, and search more for those terms. This looks like it will hopefully be a good start!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight