Seeking Games with a small-breasted (but not loli) female protagonist

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
It's kind of a pain in the ass to find these things, since the tags on this site seems to know a grand total of two sorts of breast sizes: planet-sized and loli. I just want ones that are small (or average) on the female protagonist. 2D is a must (though 3D is ok if it looks particularly good), and as I said above no loli please. The petite variant of the protagonist in Brave Alchemist Colette is pretty much the absolute closest to 'loli' it can come (and even then it has moments of not being so great, + had her character been written differently it definitely could've stepped over the line), Fountain of Mana does 'small' pretty well (though the art quality certainly does it no favours), Era Hunter is pretty good for 'average,' and the upper bound on what I'm looking for would be something like in Hana's Exposure. All of that is purely based on size, nothing else about the game (though I did enjoy all of these, so if it's similar to one of them, then that's a plus).

'Loli,' for me, consists of both childish character design and childish character writing. Borderline cases of the former may or may not be acceptable depending on the latter, but the latter is a non-negotiable no. Feel free to recommend anything and everything that fits these criteria, as long as it doesn't look like shit and is at least passably well-written.

Last edited:

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
Up for this post. I am looking for this as well. Did play the 'flat' version of brave alchemist colette and love it.

Reactions: warmy

robber136

Dec 14, 2018
Tales of divinity is good! Played it but its still quite early and not too much in its content yet. Others i may need to try first. Thanks!
eromur is still publishing and ysdyou can go to itch to download it its already translated and gets updates