Seeking Games With a Villainish Male That Gets Introduced & You Need to Win Girls Over Him, but Without NTR.

Apr 21, 2019
Let me clear the title up, I find it interesting and a bit exciting to see a challenge against a girl you want to have sex with, for example, in Photo Hunt there's the sister's boyfriend that tries to hit on the mom, but you can beat him in his own game on those events, so not NTR (not even a HJ), just a bit of a challenge that I can show the boyfriend how shit he is, and at the same time impress the mom. Not sure what it's called if it's called something, but it's really something that gets me hooked and I'd spend all my time trying to show him who's the boss (yeah it's a bit fun, sounds stupid now that I read it but that's fine lol). Mainly I'm speaking of the main family members, but there could be needed ntr for other girls, like an aunt with a husband where obviously she sleeps with him.

And games like Big Brother don't qualify, there's a lot of NTR scenes with the "villain" male that you can't prevent.

yuyutsu

Mar 31, 2019
So like netori? where you steal women from their husbands/bfs. If so there are a lot of threads for netori games and could be a good start

Apr 21, 2019
So like netori? where you steal women from their husbands/bfs. If so there are a lot of threads for netori games and could be a good start
Honestly I'd say more of an introduced male to known female characters that you are already trying to fuck, rather than stealing from an already established relationship.

But that too could be under Netori, I will check it out, thanks.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So you're looking for games that have another guy competing with you for a girl but he never succeeds? I haven't played it but Battle of the Bulges might interest you. I think you can prevent the other guy from having sex with all the other girls if you play it right.

Apr 21, 2019
So you're looking for games that have another guy competing with you for a girl but he never succeeds? I haven't played it but Battle of the Bulges might interest you. I think you can prevent the other guy from having sex with all the other girls if you play it right.
Yes exactly, I'm not into the extreme body sizes but I will definitely give that game a go.

Good suggestion but it has some NTR scenes(way less than BB). If you want to avoid it completely you will have to use cheats and mods
I'm fine with some "necessary" NTR, tho I hope it's not something like I mentioned where you see love interests getting railed.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I'm fine with some "necessary" NTR, tho I hope it's not something like I mentioned where you see love interests getting railed.
An advice about this game : save very often. Your "opponent" randomly gains affection points over time with girls and if you're unlucky he could get a girl even if you do everything right. If it happens, just reload and he will probably not gain points, or gain points with an other girl that he's not ready to "claim" yet.