Seeking Games with absurd, but funny story (such as Waifu Academia or Once in a Lifetime).

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I've unironically bursted out laughing multiple times playing those two games, so I'm looking for similar ones. And really, the jokes are the main point, some acceptable plot would be nice too, but the point is, romance is not that important. Do you have any suggestions?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
What a Legend, Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and Akbur’s games have all gotten audible laughs out of me but I’m sure you have heard of all of those already. Nothing compares to Mr. Stabby though.

Reactions: Anczej

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Havent tried Waifu Academia but this one always reminds me of Once in a lifetime and found it funnier imo. Also the creator of Once in a lifetime has a second game, i know both are kindda new but 100% worth it.

Reactions: Anczej

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
What a Legend, Being a DIK, Acting Lessons, and Akbur’s games have all gotten audible laughs out of me but I’m sure you have heard of all of those already. Nothing compares to Mr. Stabby though.
What a legend is nice, I have downloaded being a DIK and Acting lessons, but they seemed focused more on the "plot" rather than "jokes". I'll give them a try if you say so though.
As for Akbur games, really? I've been reeeealy tolerant when playing witch trainer, but there's just too much focus on the guy and I didn't really smile, I don't remember a single joke either, it was just corrupting girls one by one.
Yeah, what a shame. Thank you nontheless! And I'm quite suprised I got more responses after two months, but I'll gladly take them!

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Havent tried Waifu Academia but this one always reminds me of Once in a lifetime and found it funnier imo. Also the creator of Once in a lifetime has a second game, i know both are kindda new but 100% worth it.
I see. I'm really afraid of the early version, but I'll probably give it a try anyway. Same goes for the 2nd one. And given the tempo at which I finish those games... oh well, thank you anyway!

Reactions: no_femdom_plz

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
You might have a try with "The anomalous Dr. Vibes". The dev has a quite hilarious writing and uses lots of pop-culture-references. The name of the game themself is a reference to "The Abominable Dr. Phibes", a 1971 British dark comedy horror movie.
Damn, now that I have a few real competitors, I'm not sure which one to favor and play first. Choices, choices... Uh, I'll have a few more weeks until I finish InSight, then I'll decide. Anyway, thank you too! Although I'm getting more and more curious, why is this thread getting replies after 2 months?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
If u want laughs and a good story u ought to try the below games.

1) Personal trainer
2) where the heart is
3) Power vaccum
4) solvalley school
5) spacecorps xxx
6) unleashed
7) apocalypse

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
Damn, now that I have a few real competitors, I'm not sure which one to favor and play first. Choices, choices... Uh, I'll have a few more weeks until I finish InSight, then I'll decide. Anyway, thank you too! Although I'm getting more and more curious, why is this thread getting replies after 2 months?
I guess, it is because of the holidays. People have now more time to spend in the forum and make recommendations. And you made your 2nd post just few days before. This may have fetched this thread out of the void of oblivion.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Although I'm getting more and more curious, why is this thread getting replies after 2 months?
Happens all the time, sometimes with threads from 3-4 years ago, this is the most necro-happy forum I've seen. Probably has something to do with that "similar threads" feature at the bottom.