Seeking Games with accidental nudity, unaware nudity, wardrobe malfunctions or nip slips?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
pretty much what the title says, any games that focus on or have a decent amount of that type of content?

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Selena one hour agent by serio leaps to mind and some of his mini games sadly it wasn't completed

Apr 2, 2022
Most things by Aburasobabiyori:
"Terrible laboratory" is more forced, but "Lucia script" is more accidental.
"Kung Fu Grand King" has wardrobe accidents that happen while finding in a tournament.

Other games:
"Virgin's Protect magic" Until the very late game a lot of accidental reveals happen.
"Lelie Navigation!Back alley Journal." I don't think you will find this one on F95.
"Naked Disguise", she is nude most of the game but when she does get clothing, malfunctions galore-loses then almost immediately.

Still work in progress but: "Tales of Divinity, Rodinkas Lewd Adventures" Wet see through clothing, lost ripped clothes etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chalker

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
"Kung Fu Grand King" has wardrobe accidents that happen while finding in a tournament.

Other games:
"Virgin's Protect magic" Until the very late game a lot of accidental reveals happen.
"Lelie Navigation!Back alley Journal." I don't think you will find this one on F95.
"Naked Disguise", she is nude most of the game but when she does get clothing, malfunctions galore-loses then almost immediately.

Still work in progress but: "Tales of Divinity, Rodinkas Lewd Adventures" Wet see through clothing, lost ripped clothes etc.
I wish Lucia script was fully translated, i've played it before but the dialog just ruins an otherwise great game for me.

robber136

Dec 14, 2018

Other games:

rodinka is getting it's final update i believe