Seeking Games with actual teens

Adultress

May 20, 2021
I'm looking for games where you either fuck or play as a teen girl, preferably around 14. I'm not looking for characters who look and act like they're 8 even though the script says they're really older.

Reactions: Brehmoment101
May 14, 2020
I'm explicitly not asking for prepubescent characters.
I don't think 14 year olds are allowed with rule7 either. I mean lets be real 14 is still quite underaged, if we followed rule 7 to a T it would be fine as long as they had hit puberty, which girls can hit very fucking early (10yo) so where do you draw the line....

Rule 7 is to protect the forum as well, if you haven't noticed 'loli' is a banned keyword on many sites nowadays.. You can get in some serious trouble if you make content like that easily accessible.

May 14, 2020
you are wrong, they are allowed, mods drew the line there between prepubescent and teen
and loli is a tag here too, if you ban all loli content, what would be the purpose of this tag?
A lot of girls might be going through puberty at that age but usually 14y/o is still a little kid.

And give me 1 example of a game on here with that loli tag that doesn't need a patch... There have been games on here without the patch and they got removed.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
A lot of girls might be going through puberty at that age but usually 14y/o is still a little kid.

And give me 1 example of a game on here with that loli tag that doesn't need a patch... There have been games on here without the patch and they got removed.
I don't play 3d games, and rule 7 is more lenient with 2d games so it would be useless
But hey, someone already posted a couple, that they have loli patch (only 1 of them) is irrelevant, those patch are for patreon
If this forum banned those content, it wouldn't allow posting those patches on the ops

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If this forum banned those content, it wouldn't allow posting those patches on the ops
Both those games have their patches on LewdPatcher, technically not here. The patches aren't allowed to be directly linked here due to the age of the girls they contain the content for, Ada being I think fifteen.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
Both those games have their patches on LewdPatcher, technically not here. The patches aren't allowed to be directly linked here due to the age of the girls they contain the content for, Ada being I think fifteen.
Oh, come on, you made me search
What about this one ?Teen tell me thats not a teen and there is no patch...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What about this one ?
I had a feeling a Dumb Koala game would come up... I can't explain how they're allowed here patchless, other than the creator insists the girls are legal age. Patch out the loli though and there's no content.

I can say that Teacher Pet vanished for a day or two to be checked. And that one of their games was actually banned, even though visually it was very similar to the others.