Seeking Games with airhead/dumb girl who gets tricked into sex ?

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
Hello :)

I finished Country Girl Keiko and enjoyed it a lot !
So now I realise I'm into dumb-as-rocks/naive/airhead girls getting tricked into sex...

Do you have any other recommendations in that niche ?
I think most Corruption games fit that description to some extent, but I'm looking for games where it's obvious she's being tricked and she doesn't realise it while talking about it like it's normal (like Keiko thinking tit-jobs are just a greeting method)

No 3D game unless is stylised or anime-like please. I'm not into the realistic looking 3D :c

Games in this category I've played:
With Trainer (Luna is the perfect example, but the others also qualify)
Country Girl Keiko (the entire game)

Last edited:

Sylvie<3

Jul 22, 2023
Hello :)

I finished Country Girl Keiko and enjoyed it a lot !
So now I realise I'm into dumb-as-rocks/naive/airhead girls getting tricked into sex...

Do you have any other recommendations in that niche ?
I think most Corruption games fit that description to some extent, but I'm looking for games where it's obvious she's being tricked and she doesn't realise it while talking about it like it's normal (like Keiko thinking tit-jobs are just a greeting method)

No 3D game unless is stylised or anime-like please. I'm not into the realistic looking 3D :c

Games in this category I've played:
With Trainer (Luna is the perfect example, but the others also qualify)
Country Girl Keiko (the entire game)
Check out Leanna's Slice of Life if you haven't. It's NTR except your the female. It forces you to play as the guy at night, but you can choose to just head straight home and ask your wife (Leanna, i.e. you) nothing about her day and ignore that completely. There's even a setting to make it so he automatically just goes straight home. But she is very much an air headed dummy who, for example, gets tricked into letting a baker fondle her big ol' tits so she can practice making bread dough lol