Seeking Games with All night sex

Nov 24, 2017
Yeah so basically a game that has sex scenes where the characters and MC have sex for a long duration of time, switching positions, getting sweaty, cum everywhere, and you see the sun go down as they go at it. Always found it strange that a lot of H manga do this trope but there's barely any H games that do it.

Please recommend one with just a Male Main character. Can't wait to see what you recommend!

Jun 16, 2023
Out of Touch (has a couple of scenes with Sarah and Vic that go all day and night...they aren't animated (very hot tho) ....dev is planning to add animations down the line for old chapters. Game is more story focused so getting sex scenes takes time). My fav game of all time :)

Chasing Sunsets (there's a scene in later with Jaye that's fucking hot and messy..and goes all night iirc..rest of the sex scenes are pretty hot too).

My time with you (Mc probably doesn't have a refractory period by the amount of pipe he lays in every H scene..he can pump). One of the few MCs that goes for seconds and thirds even after cumming.

Game of Hearts (this one is more erotic side....like slow sweaty erotic sex..and has an interesting gameplay mechanic for an AvN). Don't know if there's a all day all night scene but sex scenes are very long themselves, especially with Meredith. Game is mostly erotic based.

Pale Carnations (has a couple scenes I think that go on for very long throughout the day with Rosalind and the sugar momma and animations/art/writing is banger).

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2017
Out of Touch (has a couple of scenes with Sarah and Vic that go all day and night...they aren't animated (very hot tho) ....dev is planning to add animations down the line for old chapters. Game is more story focused so getting sex scenes takes time). My fav game of all time :)

Chasing Sunsets (there's a scene in later with Jaye that's fucking hot and messy..and goes all night iirc..rest of the sex scenes are pretty hot too).

My time with you (Mc probably doesn't have a refractory period by the amount of pipe he lays in every H scene..he can pump). One of the few MCs that goes for seconds and thirds even after cumming.

Game of Hearts (this one is more erotic side....like slow sweaty erotic sex..and has an interesting gameplay mechanic for an AvN). Don't know if there's a all day all night scene but sex scenes are very long themselves, especially with Meredith. Game is mostly erotic based.

Pale Carnations (has a couple scenes I think that go on for very long throughout the day with Rosalind and the sugar momma and animations/art/writing is banger).
Wow I'm surprised at how many of these I haven't played, sounds great I'll check them out thank you!