Seeking Games with allies that can get raped

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
So recently I played game named Barrage! and you play as a female protagonist against some kind of aliens. But the thing is you also have allies with you like human soldiers and few human woman soldiers that gets raped by the enemy.
I believe Dungeons & Prisoners also had the same system but with only one ally.
So I want a game that you can get raped but also your allies may get raped with you if you can't protect them or if they can't protect themself.
Thank you!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
You can mod Skyrim or Fallout 4 to have rape-on-defeat, including companions. There are even mods in FO4 (probably Skyrim too) for player slavery and bondage.

Reactions: egosga

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
You can mod Skyrim or Fallout 4 to have rape-on-defeat, including companions. There are even mods in FO4 (probably Skyrim too) for player slavery and bondage.
There are most definitely slavery and bondage mods for Skyrim, and I'd argue they are more robust than in FO4 (having had longer to develop).

Skyrim is essentially a "Slavery hub" mod that tries to get all the different slavery and bondage mods to hook into regular gameplay and each other as well as a mod on Creation Engine can. It's also got links to all the major slavery mods worth trying.

For bondage mods, there's nothing better than and the family of mods that hook into it.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
I actually played alot player slavery mods in the skyrim but kinda stopped after my harddisk died and since modding skyrim again is literally harder than finishing the game I didn't really do it. But now I will actually do it again and I may also check Fallout 4 too. Thank you all for the recommendations