Seeking Games with an "unattractive" or scary-looking heroine

ssharky01

Mar 24, 2019
Hi, I've been enjoying Ray-Kbys' works recently, especially Love at First Sight, and I was wondering if there were any other games/stories that involve an "unattractive," scary, or at least unconventionally attractive heroine. Bonus if she's the MC, but if she's just the love interest that's cool too. I'm not a huge fan of love triangles, but I'm not about to be even pickier than I currently am. Works I've already read/looked into include: all of Ray-Kbys' games, and Saya no Uta (it seems like the reverse of what I'd like, please correct me if I'm wrong). Thanks in advance!

woops

Jun 22, 2017
Hmm some of people may find it ofended but Katawa Shoujo seems to be a game u are looking for. It's a game about academy for people which cant go to normal school for many reasons. There are some crippled girls u can flirt and one of them (the ebst one Im telling u) is heavly burn. I think most of guys will find it unattractive.

St.Vile

Jan 6, 2019
Hmm some of people may find it ofended but Katawa Shoujo seems to be a game u are looking for. It's a game about academy for people which cant go to normal school for many reasons. There are some crippled girls u can flirt and one of them (the ebst one Im telling u) is heavly burn. I think most of guys will find it unattractive.
but she's a hottie