Seeking Games With Anal Training or Girls With Anal Fetish

tha

May 30, 2017
Hey all. As per the title, I'm looking for games that feature anal training (i.e. slow build up of anal stuff from finger to toys to sex or whatever) and/or games where one of the main female characters has an anal fetish, maybe even preferring it to regular sex.

The best example of both that I've found so far is Emily in "Cure My Addiction". She has a huge anal fetish and you build that up with her.

Any reccomendations would be appreciated. Stuff with realistic body proportions would be ideal, but I'll take whatever I can get.

tha

May 30, 2017
Thanks! I'll check that one out for sure.

If anyone has any other tips, I'd love to hear em

tha

May 30, 2017
I'm not really into the exagerated body stuff, but I'll have a look at it anyways, thanks!

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
There's Imouto Life Monochrome and Imouto! Life ~Fantasy~. In both your sister starts out as a totally pure, innocent virgin, and you can slowly corrupt her to start doing stuff. Like, you have to lick her ass a lot, and eventually you can finger her in the shower, and then you can put pen(is) in pooper, but it's pretty uncomfortable, and eventually she's a total butslutt that cums from her but.

cracklemere

Sep 26, 2017
The Beauty and the Thug has this interesting fetish system whereby if you develop anal over pussy stuff all the scenes will default to anal focused CG. There's a lot of content there too despite the game not being finished.

Reactions: Peach Enthusiast