Seeking Games with Angels

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Hey all, I'm wondering if there are any games out there featuring angels. The only one I know of is Succubus Covenant. Anyone know of any others? Preferably with some corruption stuff, but I'll take any suggestions honestly. Thanks!

Reactions: KentaMenta

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sex Angel Ariel, the games not allowed here though. Little angel girl gets corrupted by older angel, who's already under the control of the demon they're meant to be guarding. There's a machine translation around on other sites, but also a proper translation patch on ULMF.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sex Angel Ariel, the games not allowed here though. Little angel girl gets corrupted by older angel, who's already under the control of the demon they're meant to be guarding. There's a machine translation around on other sites, but also a proper translation patch on ULMF.
Thanks, but not into Loli games

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jun 1, 2017
I might be out of the loop, but why isn't that game allowed here?