Seeking Games with animated scenes? RPGM, Unity, Ren'Py...

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Tried searching for a similar thread, but couldn't find one.

I am basically looking for games that has animated scenes. It can be either RPGM, Ren'Py or whatever, but it should be on the lines with games such Peasants Quest, Bones' Tales: The Manor and Lust Epidemic. Those are brilliant games, i reckon. They also have nice style and design, which is also important, but the fact that the game has animated scenes is the most important one. A good example would've been Roundscape Adorevia, which is a great game but there are no animated scenes there, only still pictures, unfortunately. :/

Any titles that match this? :)

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Tried searching for a similar thread, but couldn't find one.

I am basically looking for games that has animated scenes. It can be either RPGM, Ren'Py or whatever, but it should be on the lines with games such Peasants Quest, Bones' Tales: The Manor and Lust Epidemic. Those are brilliant games, i reckon. They also have nice style and design, which is also important, but the fact that the game has animated scenes is the most important one. A good example would've been Roundscape Adorevia, which is a great game but there are no animated scenes there, only still pictures, unfortunately. :/

Any titles that match this? :)
You can also use the tag filter with the 'animated' tag then sort by likes or views.
https://f95zone.to/pages/latest/

Reactions: Akumuu and u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
. . .It can be either RPGM, Ren'Py or whatever, but it should be on the lines with games such Peasants Quest, Bones' Tales: The Manor and Lust Epidemic. Those are brilliant games, i reckon. . .
definitely check out the thread linked by Fantabaldu. but i see that the games you mentioned are all rpgm games(PQ is my favourite!), i have just one suggestion,
Town of Passion

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
definitely check out the thread linked by Fantabaldu. but i see that the games you mentioned are all rpgm games(PQ is my favourite!), i have just one suggestion,
Town of Passion
Awesome! thanks for that game tip. I will check it out asap.

Yes, somehow, i find these RPGMs very entertaining and fun, heh. Any other titles you'd recommend me to check out?

And yes, that thread contained some nice amount of games with animated scenes! Almost difficult to choose which game to go for haha.

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Awesome! thanks for that game tip. I will check it out asap.

Yes, somehow, i find these RPGMs very entertaining and fun, heh. Any other titles you'd recommend me to check out?

And yes, that thread contained some nice amount of games with animated scenes! Almost difficult to choose which game to go for haha.
well if you are asking for more rpgm titles then you could give these a try:
College Life (dating sim, but found it quite enjoyable)
Harem Collector(this is what i would call a true rpg game, tons of quests and gives you a really good "open world" experience, but the quests can get a bit too tough if are not well prepared, or maybe it's just me; the humour is nice as well)
The Proteus Effect( really interesting story and concept, although the quests were a bit too "silly" for me, also contains some nice humour)

out if the three, College Life is the best in terms of graphics- 3dcg with some animations as well. The Proteus Effetct also has 3dcg but no animations as far as i can remember, and finally, Harem Collector contains a mixture of oldschool 3dcg and 2d art work. the art is gradually being changed and ultimately will have all 2d art work only. but the game is fun on its own and the hentai scenes are just a bonus if you ask me.