Seeking Games with animation and specific sound effects.

ShadowZiz

Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone, Im pretty new here and need help with some suggestions from all you veterans out there. Just looking for any games with animation (preferably) and voices. Doesn't have to be fully voice lines but at least has moans and such during the H scenes.

NTR (Netorare, not Netori), Vore and Scat is a no for me BUT will still accept recommendations if they are avoidable.

Looking to make a whole list going for others who are looking for the same thing as me, Hence here are the ones I've played.

Snow Daze - FULL ENGLISH voice lines done very professionally, but no Animation, VN.
HS Tutor - H scene moans, standard RENPY animations. VN.
Crimson Keep - H scene moans, Beautifully hand drawn animations, Flash game, RPG Turn Based Combat.
Quickie: A Love Hotel Story - High quality H scene sounds, High quality game. Resource Management.
Jump Harem - H scene moans, standard RENPY animations of Parodied anime characters, VN.
Matchmakers - FULLY voiced H scenes only, with dialog, Hand Drawn animation of Parodied cartoon characters, Bullet Hell + Minor VN.
MIST - H scene moans, standard RENPY animations, VN + RPG Turn Based Combat + Exploration Puzzle.
My Time With You - H scene moans, standard RENPY animations, VN. Not a lot of H content YET.
Ripples - H scene moans, standard RENPY animations, VN.
Town Of Passion - H scene moans, Hand Drawn Animations in RPGM, VN + Mini Games. (Dev is Siren's Domain)
Sexy Quest - H scene moans, Hand Drawn Animations in RPGM, RPG Turn Based Combat. (Dev is Siren's Domain)
Zombies Retreat - havent played but (Dev is Siren's Domain) hence having high hopes, about to try.

Feel free to share your recommendations if you see the obvious pattern of requirements in the game so that our brethren with the same taste can have some more content to explore.

h0tt_tamale

Sep 28, 2020
Thank you, I am following this post. I have been searching for more animation, voice acting, sounds. if the "game" doesnt have it then i feel like i am just reading comic books

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Reactions: ShadowZiz