Seeking Games with Asian girls as main LI?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Are there any games with Asian girl as main love interest? not just a side character to fuck. The only few one I know is Depraved Awakening, AOA and maybe Tales from the Unending Void though I'm not sure Celine is even Asian:unsure:
screenshot0014.png

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Sorcerer Main LI plus a few side ones.
Ataegina has 3 iirc.
Almost Dead Big part of the cast is Asian.
FreshWomen One of the main cast.
Matrix Hearts Too early to tell if Xia is gonna be main LI, but so far shes being a big focus for content.
Fates Collide Asian features, i dont remember if nationality was mentioned.
Tune in to the Show Has 2.
Three Rules of Life Its on hold.
Where It All Began Big disclaimer, havent played after rework so idk if Miru is still asian but she used to be and was main LI.

The Asians in Adult Games appreciation thread you can also check this thread and check if you fancy certain character for yourself since the list its quite big.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Sorcerer Main LI plus a few side ones.
Ataegina has 3 iirc.
Almost Dead Big part of the cast is Asian.
FreshWomen One of the main cast.
Matrix Hearts Too early to tell if Xia is gonna be main LI, but so far shes being a big focus for content.
Fates Collide Asian features, i dont remember if nationality was mentioned.
Tune in to the Show Has 2.
Three Rules of Life Its on hold.
Where It All Began Big disclaimer, havent played after rework so idk if Miru is still asian but she used to be and was main LI.

The Asians in Adult Games appreciation thread you can also check this thread and check if you fancy certain character for yourself since the list its quite big.
Thank you. I already played most of them though, except for the low quality one (almost dead. fates collide). Gonna give Tune in for the show a try.

aQrata

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you. I already played most of them though, except for the low quality one (almost dead. fates collide). Gonna give Tune in for the show a try.
Its ok if you dont like HS but Fates Collide has one of the best looking models for this engine, bested only by Eternum imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is the best looking Asian character you can find in HS, if you dont mind HS i would recommend you to give it a try since the game does look a lot better than preview images on its thread. The game its mostly a dating sim but its well written.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Most Japanese visual novels would fall into this category since most of them take place in Japan. Games like:
  • Tainamin series
  • Imouto Paradise series
  • Eroge! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games
  • I Walk Among Zombies series