Seeking Games with belly physics / jiggle

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
Looking for games that have some good belly physics. Whether this is from chub, pregnancy, cumflation or inflation, it doesn't matter to me. Any round or chubby belly is a good belly, but there's hardly any games that have good jiggle physics with any of them. If there's ways to add this to an already existing game then let me know (eg. mods), just know I'm not tech savvy and would need a tutorial.

Some games I've already played are Lust's Cupid, Last Harem (really good), Dereah Sister (also really good), several Illusion games, miconisomi games, Nejicomi sims, and Massage Sim (or whatever it's called, it's abandoned anyways). Doesn't matter if it's 3d or 2d, however 3d would be preferred. Thank you B-)

Rdebu

Jun 20, 2024
Looking for games that have some good belly physics. Whether this is from chub, pregnancy, cumflation or inflation, it doesn't matter to me. Any round or chubby belly is a good belly, but there's hardly any games that have good jiggle physics with any of them. If there's ways to add this to an already existing game then let me know (eg. mods), just know I'm not tech savvy and would need a tutorial.

Some games I've already played are Lust's Cupid, Last Harem (really good), Dereah Sister (also really good), several Illusion games, miconisomi games, Nejicomi sims, and Massage Sim (or whatever it's called, it's abandoned anyways). Doesn't matter if it's 3d or 2d, however 3d would be preferred. Thank you B-)
What Illusion games have belly physics? I haven't seen any with actual physics yet (Just curious).

Mindrem

Apr 12, 2023
What Illusion games have belly physics? I haven't seen any with actual physics yet (Just curious).
None from what I know unfortunately. The ScrewThisNoise repacks come with pregnancy+ which adds cumflation and pregnancy but unfortunately they don't have physics, it'd be perfection if they did though. Also I really like HoneyCome but there's no pregnancy+ for that one, nor is there that many mods for it at all. But if that one ever got it, I'd cream n cry