Seeking Games with bitchy/ mean girls?

Eeliejun

Jul 19, 2017
Hi, So I am looking for Games with bitchy/ mean girls? Something like Roxy in Summertime Saga or Priscilla from Taffy Tales. Any game would be great!

Have a great day.

Reactions: GaRbS

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
IoU - the game is mainly about MC breaking his mega-cunt of a boss. It's really well-done too.
Bitch Breaker - ditto, but rougher around the edges and incomplete.
Fashion Business - MC can be a total sociopath. I think she's arrogant kinda no matter what you do. Thankfully, the game's about watching her fall and get her just desserts.
SKA - Alicia. Not currently sexable, but if you want a superficial narcissist with plenty of screen time, here you go. She can corrupt MC to start being like her too, it's a big aspect of the game.
Kingdom of Deception - MC is tough, strong-willed and can be played as a sociopathic arrogant dom. Murder, sex slavery, racism, torture, you name it, she can do it at some point. Better yet, she can get some of her own medicine.
Cyberslayers - "Arrogant bitch tempting fate" is one of the ways the 2 MCs can be played, as in the bitchy personality has a skill tree with its own abilities.
Overwhored - Tower Mistress.
Tyrant Quest - several characters, starting with MC's allies.
Soldier's Life
Breaking the Princess

I could go on, there's no shortage of games with bitchy characters important to the story. These are just the main ones I could think of.

Last edited:

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
IoU - the game is mainly about MC breaking his mega-cunt of a boss. It's really well-done too.
Bitch Breaker - ditto, but rougher around the edges and incomplete.
Fashion Business - MC can be a total sociopath. I think she's arrogant kinda no matter what you do. Thankfully, the game's about watching her fall and get her just desserts.
SKA - Alicia. Not currently sexable, but if you want a superficial narcissist with plenty of screen time, here you go. She can corrupt MC to start being like her too, it's a big aspect of the game.
Kingdom of Deception - MC is tough, strong-willed and can be played as a sociopathic arrogant dom. Murder, sex slavery, racism, torture, you name it, she can do it at some point. Better yet, she can get some of her own medicine.
Cyberslayers - "Arrogant bitch tempting fate" is one of the ways the 2 MCs can be played, as in the bitchy personality has a skill tree with its own abilities.
Overwhored - Tower Mistress.
Tyrant Quest - several characters, starting with MC's allies.
Soldier's Life
Breaking the Princess

I could go on, there's no shortage of games with bitchy characters important to the story. These are just the main ones I could think of.
give more then ;-;