Seeking Games with bodily corruption

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
To clarify on what I mean by the title, I'm talking about games where the (female) protagonist's body undergoes changes over the course of the game representing her corruption. A good example of this would be Shoku games (e.g. Girl Knight Milk, Petite Goddess Emily, etc.) and their whole 'womb window' thing in the UI, but they are also fucking weird which kinda puts me off them in general. Ideally, any suggestions would have hentai-styled 2D art, and the only fetish I categorically refuse to entertain is scat. Any and all suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
If you only mean physical changes like mutations and not clothing, tan, earrings etc., only things I can think of are games about aliens. Slutcraft might be worth a look. Also Parasite Infection.
Played both of those already, I'm afraid. Not quite what I meant, but close enough - if you know of any others, I'd appreciate the suggestions. More 'superficial' changes (as you mentioned above) are more similar to what I've got in mind, but the more physical (e.g. the aforementioned Shoku xray-window showing the vaginal canal change over time) the better. Piercings and the like are also good.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Played both of those already, I'm afraid. Not quite what I meant, but close enough - if you know of any others, I'd appreciate the suggestions. More 'superficial' changes (as you mentioned above) are more similar to what I've got in mind, but the more physical (e.g. the aforementioned Shoku xray-window showing the vaginal canal change over time) the better. Piercings and the like are also good.
In that case, I'll recommend a new favorite of mine as something to keep an eye on. It's early in development (20% to 1.0) and the cosmetic changes are tame so far, but unlike most other games, this one revels in every step of the way to corrupting the MC, including clothing/hairstyle/footwear changes each having their own scene(s) to reflect the MC's changing attitude.

As for more permanent physical changes, how could I forget that got me into corruption fetish in the first place.

Reactions: Thyriel95

Freebird24

Oct 27, 2020
In that case, I'll recommend a new favorite of mine as something to keep an eye on. It's early in development (20% to 1.0) and the cosmetic changes are tame so far, but unlike most other games, this one revels in every step of the way to corrupting the MC, including clothing/hairstyle/footwear changes each having their own scene(s) to reflect the MC's changing attitude.

As for more permanent physical changes, how could I forget that got me into corruption fetish in the first place.
Thanks for the suggestions - that first one looks particularly interesting. I like what you said about it taking the time to properly develop her changes, so it's definitely going on my list