Seeking Games with Bondage Traps or Spontaneous Bondage

Bondage Queen

Jun 25, 2018
For an example, Psychoknietic Girl Sailor Splendor by NoFuture. In that game, there are traps hidden on tiles around the map - if the heroine steps on one, she's caught in a binding and restrained.

Basically, are there any games in which the heroine is spontaneously placed into bondage? Feel free to recommend even if your recommendation doesn't seem like it fits; any game with bondage will catch my eye.

Thanks!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Hmm I guess my all time favorite H-game "Naedoko Demons Ground" does have traps, you can step on that well keep the heroine in place while raping her, mainly via tentacles would make it count. So yeah contains tentacles and lots of them, as well as giving birth to monsters (from the impregnation of said tentacles), as well as a good deal of futa as well, if any of that bothers you. In terms of gameplay this Pokemon, but instead of capturing monsters you well birth them via the above mentioned points.
Sadly it is banned from here due to rule 7 (though imo debatable as well as an old old ban at this point).
If you need help finding the game feel free to PM me

Also I do infact like it so much I had started a mod on it expanding on the pregnancy/birthing part of it a bit mainly, in the autumn, though have barely worked on it lately, though I have been thinking of trying to get started on it again soon, though absolutely no promised on when, or even if, it will be done though, so dont wait for it, game is brilliant already imo

Reactions: Bondage Queen