Seeking Games with censorship as a fetish

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
I'm looking for games that censor their visuals as a way of denying the player. I love the fetish and played Censored Sight, which was great for how much of it got completed, but I haven't been able to find any other games that do this.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I'm looking for games that censor their visuals as a way of denying the player. I love the fetish and played Censored Sight, which was great for how much of it got completed, but I haven't been able to find any other games that do this.
most Japanese games are censored, however some have an uncensored patch. is there a specific genre of censored games you are looking for in particular?

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
most Japanese games are censored, however some have an uncensored patch. is there a specific genre of censored games you are looking for in particular?
I don't mean games that are just censored by default, but use it as part of the gameplay to deny you on purpose. This would mean there are characters that tease and belittle you for the fact that they're disallowing you to see them, for example.
The game I linked, Censored Sight, is a good example as the player is disallowed from seeing certain body parts and there's a character who takes control of this and uses it to block you even more.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I don't mean games that are just censored by default, but use it as part of the gameplay to deny you on purpose. This would mean there are characters that tease and belittle you for the fact that they're disallowing you to see them, for example.
The game I linked, Censored Sight, is a good example as the player is disallowed from seeing certain body parts and there's a character who takes control of this and uses it to block you even more.
well i don't know too many games that have censorship which challenge the player throughout the game to reveal certain body parts and taking control.

here are other games that have the censored tag however these may not be the games you were referring to.
https://f95zone.to/tags/censored/

sorry i am not much of help, i wish you good luck.

Fasyreck

Jun 30, 2020
You have examples of this fetish on Milovana's website, although they are not truly games. You can search with the word "censor" at

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
You have examples of this fetish on Milovana's website, although they are not truly games. You can search with the word "censor" at
This is an interesting format. Like little automated visual novels. I can definitely see a lot of potential for playing around with censorship as a fetish. Thanks.