Seeking Games with character dynamic personalities

peppeppina

Jun 16, 2018
Hey there ! I am missing in games a lot of character personalities. For example character with identities that would perform certain actions or won't like the MC because of their traits or choices.
For example a good example of what i mean would be AA2. I know there is koikatsu and it's fun, but the personalities differences are just in the dialogs and few more things. Like it doesn't happen like in AA2 where for example some characters might end in a relationship with someone esle, or where you can have some rivals that try to steal your love.
I mean it felt like the characters had more of an identity in AA2 and overall some sort of life except the mere exclusive relationship with the MC. even though the game is kinda old so i hoped there is something that expanded on that concept!
Also I am not meaning like a visual novel or a basic dating sim, where it's all scripted and such, but rather something dynamic where characters costantly react to what it's around them. for example if you cheat or neglect them they get angry or something.
Another good example could be Sims4 with mods, but also in the normal sims community the number 1 issue is that the sims lack of real personality and their behaviours are so fake and predictable.
I like projects like life play for example, but also there the character uniquenes has still to improve for what i'm looking for. feels like their choices are either super random or too predictable.

Anyway hope i made the point across! i know there is real life that solves this :D but in times of pandemic.... also character creator would be a big plus! peace

Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7