Seeking Games with cheating but the person being cheated on isn't bad.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I've noticed that almost without fail, when the protagonist sleeps with someone whose already in a relationship, the game tries to make excuses for it. The boyfriend/husband being cheated on will be abusive, neglectful or encourage it because they want to see it

Any games where the protagonist seduces a woman in a relatively healthy relationship?

Last edited:

Artiour

Sep 24, 2017
not sure what you asking but there are these 2 games where lots of characters get generated with randomness in their looks
Lab Rats 2
Life Play
you increase their attraction to you and boom! so no much of a plot

NRFB

Hi (。・ω・)ノ゙
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
It's been a while since I played it so you'll have to forgive me if I talk about plot elements that have since been changed or aren't there anymore, but I remember this being a prominent thing in Building our Futature. I definitely recall bits of the wife's internal monologue lamenting over the fact that her husband, when present, is pretty much an absolutely perfect and understanding man that clearly loves her and does nothing wrong other than be busy providing for them. This leaves her with no way to mentally place any blame for her cheating on him, and is an interesting sort of internal tension, which I assume is what you're after.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I would say the dad in Milfy City. I always felt bad for the poor guy, cause he is a good person and trying to be a good father/husband.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
In Love Season: Farmer's Dreams, one of the girls has a boyfriend named Trevor. He's a bit pushy about wanting to have sex with her, but aside from that, he's not a bad guy. Unfortunately for him, she gives her virginity to the MC instead.