Seeking Games with comedic deception/tricks

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm looking for games like Mischief Wars or the Mucchi Muchi series in the sense that the MC is easily tricked (or in denial and going along with it) by incredulous lies and trickery that no real person would fall for. Things along the lines of:
MC: "I've never played that game. How does it work?", Liar: "Well, first we have to be naked.", MC: "OK!"

MC: "Is this real sex?!", Liar: "No, of course not! This is purely educational!", MC: "Oh, okay."

MC: "Oh, no! Were you bit?!", Liar: "Um... yeah. Could you suck the poison out?" MC: "Of course!"

Basically, scenarios that are so ridiculous they become funny.
Comedy of errs would be good too, but I can't think of any examples of that. Maybe like a parody of Three's Company or something?
If you happen to have a favorite funny game in general, feel free to mention that too.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's pretty much every single corruption game with a female MC in a nutshell.

They all seem to be absolute morons that fall for the most basic of bullshittery.

Most of them are women aged between 25 and 40 that have never bought clothes before. How do I know this ... because they walk into a clothes shop, get groped and the usually fat guy working there says "this is how we take measurements" and the dumb bitches fall for it.

If that's your jam then you want things like Katie's Corruption, Lida's Adenture, Anna's Exciting Affection, Road Trip etc...

Collection for moronic women falling for absolutely stupid things and being turned into cum dumps. I would say brainless cum dumps but they were way past that point before they started.

In fact the sperm would probably help ... get them pregnant and their IQ would hit 2.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I like anything Japanese, frankly. Well... okay, there are exceptions. I'm not a fan of violent sex in general.
I have played Katie, and I'm a big fan of both Bones' Tales and Anna. I suppose there's a lot of that in them too, but corruption in general often has a lot of knowingly being blackmailed and getting angry about it. In other words, yes, I am looking for the stupidest female characters, because blackmail isn't as funny. I don't think I've actually seen corruption games like that with a male MC, but I'd be curious. Or maybe I'm just overlooking something again. I may search the corruption tag list and see if anything looks especially comedy based.