Seeking Games with complex manipulation

TameArrogant

Aug 4, 2021
This was hard to express in the title, but I was wondering if there were games where you can use one character to manipulate another.
Like for example, you have a teacher who you have blackmailed, and you get them to seduce the mom’s boyfriend so that she breaks up with him. Or maybe you use the mom’s best friend to spread rumors about her so that she is alone and sad (for you to comfort of course).
A bonus would be maybe forced exhibition with consequences, say where you make your sister go out in public naked, which makes her break up with her boyfriend.

I prefer 3D games with a more open world or at least some choices, but I’m flexible!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
This was hard to express in the title, but I was wondering if there were games where you can use one character to manipulate another.
Like for example, you have a teacher who you have blackmailed, and you get them to seduce the mom’s boyfriend so that she breaks up with him. Or maybe you use the mom’s best friend to spread rumors about her so that she is alone and sad (for you to comfort of course).
A bonus would be maybe forced exhibition with consequences, say where you make your sister go out in public naked, which makes her break up with her boyfriend.

I prefer 3D games with a more open world or at least some choices, but I’m flexible!
The deuteragonist in Star Knightess Aura is a real puppetmaster against the MC, I count this because she's playable when it comes to the corruption/mind-room portion of the game.
The mom in Nano-Control plays a part in corrupting the sister.
Various cases of characters being used surreptitiously against others in News Desk.
Various characters get involved in manipulating/training the antagonist in iNSight of you.
iirc the mom in Lab Rats can eventually be convinced to help drug the sister.