Seeking Games with concept similar to Uni by Hizor Games

webnutt

Sep 4, 2019
The first time I played Uni, I enjoyed it immensely and have been searching for games like it ever since. Uni is a great game although it didn’t cover everything I wanted in a game and there were often gaps in between that could have been filled with something better. Game also isn’t finished, so not a lot of content to enjoy as of now. Looking for games like it.

Actual gameplay not extremely important, don’t care what engine or style as long as it isn’t too grindy. Please no text-based/html games. Could be a visual novel/life simulator like Uni, an rpg maker game, this or that, I don’t care what it is.

Must have:

-2D STYLE!! Don’t like 3D, could be japanese
or western art but never 3D
-Female protagonist!!
-Highschool/university setting (or at least the option to attend)
-Sexual assault/rape/consensual nonconsent. (All of them)
-Corruption/slowly growing submission/protagonist gets more open to smut (this shouldn’t happen after one or two choices, should be gradual)
-As for fetishes, should include: humiliation, public stuff/exhibitionism, embarrassment, MC struggling and NOT admitting to enjoyment straight away, oral sex, wouldn’t mind cum fetish
-NO PREGNANCY, no weird unrealistic fetishes (no giant bugs, vore, etc.)

WANTS: (not required but preferred)

-Preferably minimal non-straight content
-A long story line with several CG which can vary depending on choices
-The ability to go out into the world and interact with/get raped in other conditions (MC shouldn’t be trapped between school and their house.)
-Random sexual scenes throughout the world based on random chance as well as interacting
-No depressing game over (this excludes battle-sex or being raped after losing/not completing a goal, but should not be something that would make you feel bad for losing on purpose)
-The option to toggle or hide certain fetishes/content

Sorry if it’s hard to find a game to match

Last edited:

Valkay6

May 5, 2020
I think you should try Chronicles of Leridia, there is no school or university content however rape and slow corruption is constant, most stuff appear through out the game. But there is no option to turn off certain fetishes, its not operating with CGs but 3D models on pictures, CGs are supperior but these look good as well, not to mention how many of it is in the game.

Reactions: N3koGuy