Seeking Games with corruption and body modification

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
There has been similar posts here but they're either quite outdated or didn't really get any answers.

I am looking for a game with heavy emphasis on corruption and body modification, examples would be Corruption (the game) or deviant discoveries. Especially the latter was amazing. Bonus points if you can choose multiple paths how the corruption should go - again, like deviant discoveries did.

Sadly the corruption/transformation tag doesnt really bring results, since often those games are not listed under transformation. (We really need a body modification tag here)

Thanks!

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
DD is very much bimbofication from what I remember. Do you specifically want the TF to be scientific / magical?

In DD, I would only see one specific path for the blonde one, whatever her name was, as bimbofication and even there she was more slutty, less braindead. The others just become more slutty, in most cases even more confident which is the exact opposite from most bimbo games. But hey, maybe the term isn't clearly defined, might be a mistake on my side. For me so far all "bimbo" games seemed to include blonde hair, low IQ and more "daddy" than my stomach can handle.

TF preferred scientific, but if its a good game that uses magical TF I won't say no to that either.