Seeking Games with corruption mechanism

Eren23

Mar 15, 2018
Hello f95 community. This is my first post and english is not my mother language so bare with me please.
Recently i played Insexsity. Although it's not complete yet it was great and i loved it. I loved the idea of "a good girl gone bad". I'm new to adult games and i wanted to play more games like Insexsity so i'm looking for games with the same idea or mechanism (life sim, corruption mechanism, a lot of animation and interaction... etc).

Now i know there is already a lot of thread with the same request; but i'm looking for a specific kind of games like insexsity, but i don't mind trying something new.

Engine: I prefer Unity or Flash but it doesn't matter that much, anything is good for me, although i'm not really into RPGM games or visual novels but i don't mind it.
PS. I already played Panthea and LOK Rebirth.

Thank for help ^^ and have a good day :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, there's the Titular Good Girl Gone Bad, you may also enjoy Chloe18, there is some light corruption element to Coceter Chronicles, however that depends on how you play the game.

Beware the Corruption Tag as it tends to spit out "retard in lechertown" games that are more molestation and rape simulators wherein you play a retard in a world where every being who is even slightly interested in women is planning on raping you specifically, unless you have a husband or boyfriend, because why would they want to have sex with you?

Eren23

Mar 15, 2018
Well, there's the Titular Good Girl Gone Bad, you may also enjoy Chloe18, there is some light corruption element to Coceter Chronicles, however that depends on how you play the game.

Beware the Corruption Tag as it tends to spit out "retard in lechertown" games that are more molestation and rape simulators wherein you play a retard in a world where every being who is even slightly interested in women is planning on raping you specifically, unless you have a husband or boyfriend, because why would they want to have sex with you?
A fast reply :D thanks for the suggestions, i'll try them all. And thanks for the warning too :)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Ok, not gonna name any of the ones that were already mentioned.

Girl Life (Probably the epitome of female life sim where the mc gets more and more slutty, or not depending on how you play)

Big Kuyash (Kinda like girl life. Better UI and stuff, less complex and less content, but still a lot. Also a bit more linear than Girl Life)

Lily Of The Valley (Though it may seem like a "retard in lechertown" the player has free reign over choosing what happens. It's not girl gets raped here cause it's written that way)

Humbling experience (Same as Lily Of The Valley)

Subculture

Happy End (This one is very linear in that you mostly follow a straight path, but it's very procedural corruption in that the protagonist gets influenced from multiple sides and gets more and more daring as it goes on. Starts with a bit of light exhibitionism and leads up to bondage and whoring)

Studentgirl (You chose how the protagonist behaves. More sandbox than actual storylines. Depending on how you behave in the game the protag gets dominant/submissive and there's different events for those. The same happens with every other character. Mainly lesbian focused. There's girls who're naturally dominant or submissive, however you can influence them to change.)

House (This one is kinda different in that you play a ghost who can take over members of a family who just moved into the house: Father, Mother and Daughter. You corrupt them by taking control over them and making them do daring stuff, like sunbathing naked all the way up to the point of doing perverted things to each other and all the people they know. You can even make the mother murder someone :pokerFace:)

Also since Chloe18 got mentioned. The only actual corruption is in the intro there. You basically start out as a slut already.

Eren23

Mar 15, 2018

Girl Life (Probably the epitome of female life sim where the mc gets more and more slutty, or not depending on how you play)

Big Kuyash (Kinda like girl life. Better UI and stuff, less complex and less content, but still a lot. Also a bit more linear than Girl Life)

Lily Of The Valley (Though it may seem like a "retard in lechertown" the player has free reign over choosing what happens. It's not girl gets raped here cause it's written that way)

Subculture

Happy End (This one is very linear in that you mostly follow a straight path, but it's very procedural corruption in that the protagonist gets influenced from multiple sides and gets more and more daring as it goes on. Starts with a bit of light exhibitionism and leads up to bondage and whoring)

Studentgirl (You chose how the protagonist behaves. More sandbox than actual storylines. Depending on how you behave in the game the protag gets dominant/submissive and there's different events for those. The same happens with every other character. Mainly lesbian focused. There's girls who're naturally dominant or submissive, however you can influence them to change.)

House (This one is kinda different in that you play a ghost who can take over members of a family who just moved into the house: Father, Mother and Daughter. You corrupt them by taking control over them and making them do daring stuff, like sunbathing naked all the way up to the point of doing perverted things to each other and all the people they know. You can even make the mother murder someone :pokerFace:)

Also since Chloe18 got mentioned. The only actual corruption is in the intro there. You basically start out as a slut already.
Man! so many titles :D I really apreciate the help, thanks :) nice profile pic btw.

MINOS

Oct 22, 2017

Subculture

hey dude i search the House but i cant find them u have a link?