Seeking Games with corruption that effects clothing

waitwhatdonttellme

Jun 18, 2018
As the title says I'm looking for games where the corruption really effects the clothing over time. I know this is a minor aspect of most games but I was wanting to know if there's any games where this is a bit more forefront or maybe even has more than 3/4 outfits.

I found an old thread that suggested Rouge trainer and it was great so if that gives you a bit of an idea of what I'm looking...

Thanks for any suggestions ahead of time!

waitwhatdonttellme

Jun 18, 2018
Corruption
Research into corruption
I get that corruption is the main tag, but I'm focusing more on the fashion side of things. Example, mizuryu kei always nails the fashion aspect. I'm not really sure how most this fourm feels about his/her stuff. But that's a good example at least in my mind.

U

User_51567

I get that corruption is the main tag, but I'm focusing more on the fashion side of things. Example, mizuryu kei always nails the fashion aspect. I'm not really sure how most this fourm feels about his/her stuff. But that's a good example at least in my mind.
I suggested it because they are corruption games that effect clothing on different stages of corruption just like you asked ;)

rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
A few others:
HHS+ (9 or so levels per outfit and lots of outfits)
Succulence (10+ outfits)
Valiant Warrior Astrid (10-20 outfits)
Coming of Age (10ish outfits)
Lab Rats 2 (Combinatorially very many)

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Maybe give Good Girl Gone Bad a try. You play as female protagonist and depending on your choices/corruption level she wears different clothes.

engfeh

Mar 3, 2018
has this.

Beware though, without mods/cheating the game is extremely grindy.

EDIT: also though IIRC you have to pick the clothing there.

Reactions: rontantes

swiezak1988

Oct 3, 2017
My list starting from most fitting and ending with least fitting / uncertain titles. Maybe that will make somebody recall similar game, I'd play something new of such kind...

If Witch Trainer is mentioned, it is necessary to add Princess Trainer.

Female Agent is my recent favourite in terms of approach to depict clothing corruption. It is relatively simple drawn 2D model that is actually done very neatly. What's awesome, there are several states of the clothes worn. What's not so awesome that game is not extremely long so far and it is not classic corruption sandbox, but rather choice driven story where MC is in situation that requires quick removal of inhibitions.

Bell Master - game with lots of clothes IIRC.

Daisys Day Off. It is story similar to Grounhog Day, but IIRC, main character, her clothing and people around are evolving into more slutty equivalents.

Deviant Discoveries is where you are teacher that corrupts his students. There are multiple stages of body transformation that is accompanied with clothing changes. There are also minor changes if, for example, one of girls will decide to stop wearing panties.

Lily of the Valley - MC has some clothing changes on the way of quite long story.
Elena's Life, Corrupting Jennifer, Officer Chloe: Operation Infiltration - quite similar to above.

Bimbo Life Coach has some corruption progression where you will alter minds and clothes of a bunch of ladies. Warning, game is not trivial due to timelines, so you either have to try hard or use mods to progress (otherwise you will usually fail to meet the deadline of training).

iNSight of you - here you corrupt boss and there are multiple levels of mental and clothing corruption. Worth playing.

Life Choices - that's sandbox, HTML equivalent of Girl Life. Not that many clothes though, but both games have them as JPGs taken from some clothing stores and random photos.

Total seduction - it has quite a lot of characters with several stages of clothing driven by corruption. Game may need few approaches to succeed, but it's good enough to push through.

High School of Succubus - some clothing changes, but less than expected from such game.
My Little Angel - quite similar.

Nymphomania Paradox - very kinky, lusty game with a bunch of clothing changes.

Insexsity - game impressive from the point of fact that it is fully animated, but clothing choices disappoint compared to overall quality.

Who Wanna be a Bimbo, Fake AI - games using same clothing/transformation engine, quite good.

Bright Past and Bright Future - games from the same developer or at least following similar story, one is usual sandboxy QSP game like Girl Life, another is done with renders. It is grindy, but there are not many games of this kind anyways.

Era Hunter. Well, it still (barely) fits requirements. Last time I played it, there was only a little evolution to clothing (which was skimpy from beginning, but MC lost a bra on the way). Let's make it an honorary mention, because game appears to be awesome, but last time I checked it was being developed in crawling speed.

Innocent Witches, Mystic Manor and Harem Hotel - both great games, but honestly I'm not completely sure how much clothing corruption was there.

Other mentions (may contain gems, but I don't remember to the point of being sure if these games belong here - so please comment if you remember those well): Uni, A New Dawn, Anna Exciting Affection, Katie's Corruption, Pact of Exhibition

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Here's a list of games that have a clothing system for their heroin, and not mention in the thread
(I'm certainly forgetting some)

HTML :
- "life choices"
you can change your outfit according to your evolution

- "in her own hands"
you can change your outfit according to your evolution

RPG :
- "Manilla shaw : blackmail's obsession"
Depending on the outfit, you unlock scenes...

- "new roissy celine"
game in early development but promising

- "valentina story"
the original game had been abandoned, but seems someone remake the game in HD (I don't try it) valentinas-story-hs-edition

- "fountain of mana"
Little by little, the heroin is being stripped (I found it difficult to know what was feasible in this game).

- and mine's "Lolita gone wild."
At the moment, the game is in early development (3rd release), but there is already enough content to play. All the CGs are declined for each outfit.

Reactions: swiezak1988