Seeking Games with corruption

lmaosauce

Dec 23, 2020
Hello F95 Community.

There are a lot of "corruption" games on here but a few are really corruption, most are just making the character more horny. I'm looking for games with similar forms of corruption to Corruption (the game). I'm talking about mental changes, clothes change, and attitude changes. Slutification in simpler terms. I've played games like Superpowered and Take Over, which are similar to what I'm looking for. Are there any other games that are like this?

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Best one imo, though it has a brainwashing theme, nothing comes close to how comprehensive this game is with the corruption.
Here's a text-only and well-written corruption game with a mind-control theme. Like the first one, the draw is in watching the changes happen one by one as a result of your actions. This one's more wholesome rather than the bimbofication focus of SKA.
Corrupted Saviors is text-only and rape-based, but is also open-ended, with many personality types you can break in different ways, and they interact and corrupt one another too.
Here's one that's closer to the ones you mentioned, though heavily focused on hard domming of the antagonist. Best trainer imo.
Snow Daze has mental changes, clothes change, and attitude changes, plus incest. It's a shorter game though.
The Lab Rats games are very similar to those games you mentioned, especially the first Lab Rats. Has drug-based corruption like TO and Corruption. The second Lab Rats is much more laborious and potentially boring.

lmaosauce

Dec 23, 2020
Best one imo, though it has a brainwashing theme, nothing comes close to how comprehensive this game is with the corruption.
Here's a text-only and well-written corruption game with a mind-control theme. Like the first one, the draw is in watching the changes happen one by one as a result of your actions. This one's more wholesome rather than the bimbofication focus of SKA.
Corrupted Saviors is text-only and rape-based, but is also open-ended, with many personality types you can break in different ways, and they interact and corrupt one another too.
Here's one that's closer to the ones you mentioned, though heavily focused on hard domming of the antagonist. Best trainer imo.
Snow Daze has mental changes, clothes change, and attitude changes, plus incest. It's a shorter game though.
The Lab Rats games are very similar to those games you mentioned, especially the first Lab Rats. Has drug-based corruption like TO and Corruption. The second Lab Rats is much more laborious and potentially boring.
This is a pretty good list, most of the games aside from Snow Daze are ones I've tried but couldnt get into> I previously assumed they were lacking in the content compartment but it seems like that isnt the case. Im going to try some of them out again and see if they are better than I remember them being. Thank you!

yz.vn_

Formerly 'yz.en_'
Nov 24, 2022
Just dropping a trail here for traffic so people can notice my on going project I'm developing right now. I'm creating a corruption game, click my profile for more details :)

Reactions: violet0710

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Have you tried the Corruption devs new game, Lust Village? better than Corruption in a lot of ways. only thing that sucks is it gets kind of tedious to discover newer scenes, especially with the game not being complete. you just dont know when you've hit the end of content with a certain character

another game to keep a look out for is Shattered Minds. 3D corruption sandbox game that looks very promising so far. only v0.1 (paid v0.2) is out but def check it out

S.H.E.L.T.E.R is a 2D game thats also pretty similar to Corruption and the other games i mentioned, if u havent played that already

Research Into Corruption (abandoned), or the devs current game that works on the foundation of RiC - Sweet Affection. main difference between the 2 is the newer one is more romance based. but still feels like a corruption game as in they dress and act way sluttier over time and it has way more content

Last edited:
Reactions: zuozuomuyishi

Beckett.

Jul 13, 2019
1. Uni
2. Fountain of Mana
3. Magical Girl Celesphonia
4. Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~
5. Third Crisis
6. Star Knightess Aura
7. Cursed Armor
8. Our Red String
9. The Fixer
10. Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy
11. Bright Past
12. Kunoichi Trainer
13. Succulence
14. Dilmur
15. Way of Corruption

blue_0028

Dec 21, 2022
1. Uni
2. Fountain of Mana
3. Magical Girl Celesphonia
4. Enicia and the Contract Mark ~Little Saint of Horseshoe Street~
5. Third Crisis
6. Star Knightess Aura
7. Cursed Armor
8. Our Red String
9. The Fixer
10. Caliross, The Shapeshifter's Legacy
11. Bright Past
12. Kunoichi Trainer
13. Succulence
14. Dilmur
15. Way of Corruption
Do you perhaps have any more recommendations like these?