Seeking Games With Customisable PC and NPCs

tedcrilly

Dec 27, 2017
I'm looking for games that allow you to customise both the player character and non-player characters. Plenty of games allow you to customise your player character, and maybe have some effect on NPCs, but the kind of thing I have in mind is Newlife, where you can customise not only your PC's appearance, personality, etc., but also create custom NPCs and choose their appearance, personality, etc. (There used to be a program that helped with making them so that you wouldn't have to fuss about with the text files yourself, but I'm not sure if it's maintained any more and can't remember where it could be found.) Another example would be Course of Temptation; it's not quite as good as Newlife for what I'm looking for, since you can't really create custom NPCs from scratch, only customise existing ones, and it's also kind of finnicky since you need to first meet the NPCs and interact with them a bit first before you can customise them (unless you want to mess around in the save file), whereas I'd prefer to create them before starting the game and then meet them. But otherwise Course of Temptation is great, since those NPCs feel pretty realistic in having their own schedules and stuff.

I do tend to prefer more grounded/realistic games, but I won't be picky here!

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-saviors-release-54-csdev.63932/ You can customize a team of Chosen (your enemies that you battlefuck, corrupt and eventually capture and train) before meeting them. You're limited in their personalities since they need to have dispersed personality traits for gameplay purposes, but you can fully customize their (text-based) appearance, names and such.

Free Cities lets you fully customize your first slave at the start of the game, as well as MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: tedcrilly