Seeking Games with decent romance but no cheating

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
So first: game is decently written.

Looking for a game with very few girls, or even only one girl.

Examples: Life with Mary, Melody, Dreaming of Dana, Light of my Life, My Sweet Neighbors, Bare Witness

Or games that have the harem element, but all the girls know about all the other girls

Examples: Mythic Manor, Harem Hotel, WVM, Sisterly Lust, A New Home, Triangle, Bare Witness (mini harem)

TLDR: I guess looking to avoid cheating? Though to be perfectly honest, if the MC never gets caught (i.e. the romances never cross paths) I am fine with that too. Just looking to avoid playing through the "heartbroken girl-A because you got busted with girl-B" scene.

Yes I am using the tags to search for Romance exclude Cheating, but the tags aren't always super trustworthy. Plus getting specific recommendations from actual people is always good.
Thanks!

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
Terminus Reach, The Sorcerer, The Author, Unbroken and Sisterly Lust.
Thanks! Have played Sisterly Lust, but will check the others. I am not seeing a game called "The Author" though. Did you mean "Something to Write About"?

Edit: Nevermind. the game is actually "Something to Write About: The Author" LOL sorry about that

Reactions: Avaron1974

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The last sovereign, maybe?
It's a harem rpgm game and it has a really big number of LIs. But there's no heartbreak. Everyone who joins knows about the harem from the word go. Most people within the harem get along well with each other.
Concerning romance it's varied. Everyone who joins the harem has a good relationship with the mc, but the nature of that relationship varies depending on what the girl wants.
Some want more romance and wait to really join until they get an opportunity to marry the mc and only want to do things with him alone. Some have more of a fuckbuddy relationship with mc. Some are full in and are dtf with the mc and other members of the harem. Some are willing to participate in 'group activities' but only with certain other members of the harem that they get along well with.

That being said the story is generally political in a way, meaning that romance isn't the main focus of its story, just something that happens along the way, sometimes depending on your choices.