Seeking Games with Detailed Cross section View

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I am looking for a game with detailed cross section view of the vagina/cervix which stretches and contracts based on the size of the dick. Most of the games i find use a generic art for the cross section view and simple animation. It would be better if it featured different animation for different size/depth of penetration. It can be of any engine/any language (although i prefer if it atleast MTL translation).

Thanks in Advance.

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah the censor ruins it tbh. But internal view is limited in western games.

The main thing I'm looking for is the difference in the internal view with respect to different sizes of the dick. For small dick, the penetration happens halfway and for a big black dick, it stretches the cervix fully.

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah the censor ruins it tbh. But internal view is limited in western games.

The main thing I'm looking for is the difference in the internal view with respect to different sizes of the dick. For small dick, the penetration happens halfway and for a big black dick, it stretches the cervix fully.
I've been looking for games that do x-ray view properly and in interactive and physical way, it's super hard to find anything good. All I can recommend are some games that do it in average to decent way, Rinkan Hut, NiiCrii games, bousoft games also feature internal view for both vagina, anal and even urethra/bladder, my dystopnan robot girlfriend also has simple xray view with cum filling the womb, spending a month with my sister too has decent xray but only on some scenes. The only one with actual cervix penetration is rinkan hut but be warned it's pixel art but it's pretty solid.

Reactions: Lester.Rutabaga