Seeking Games with detailed depiction of women undressing

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I am looking for games where extra attention was given to the scenes where women takes off her clothes before sex. With the lots of CG showing her in a various stages of undress, as she slowly takes off her clothes piece by piece.

Preferably, with a lot of still images instead of animations.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Maybe i overcomplicating things. If you know games with good striptiese scenes. Please share your knowledge with me :)

Herbii

Sep 18, 2019
Well, there is a "stripping" tag you can search by but it seems a bit broad considering what you're looking for. I bet you would enjoy False Hero though. Wish I could offer more but it's not something I think most people notice when it is or isn't there.

Reactions: winini

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Well, there is a "stripping" tag you can search by but it seems a bit broad considering what you're looking for. I bet you would enjoy False Hero though. Wish I could offer more but it's not something I think most people notice when it is or isn't there.
Thanks! I will try the game!

I know about the tag, but there is no telling how much of that content is actually in the game or how good it is. So i tried to ask about it here.

Unfortunately, this type of content also disappeared from hentai. In old hentais from the 90s they often show us how the girl shyly or seductively takes off her clothes. but in modern hentai, they just show us how characters share a kiss, then screen fade to black, and when we see the characters again, they already in bed having sex.