Seeking Games with disturbing content?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Now i know the word disturbing can be a bit subjective, but i was wondering if there are any games here that chill you to the bone (figuratively speaking of course)?

Whether it be a game whose atmosphere is generally unsettling ( Lessons in Love or the takamakuran games), which have content that most consider vile ( like the now infamous and banned game Bully) or games whose atmosphere is soul crushing ( NTRPG2 and Thug/Dark Hero Party); we all have one which we can't stomach quite so well.

So, for research purposes, please tell me about the games which you think fit these categories.

Thank you (y)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
THP and NTRPG are the big ones I could have come up with that I think anyone would find dread-inducing, but I have a few more personal ones that may or may not work for others:

- Wolf's Dungeon (creepy atmosphere, some pretty squicky bad ends)
- Kingdom of Deception (dark fantasy, though I think most players by far don't have the same protective reaction I have towards the MC, so YMMV)
- Ruin Me (Lovecraftian Horror theme)
- Corrupted Saviors (text-based, you play as a demon lord aiming to break superheroes mentally, high level of violence and abuse)
- Degrees of Lewdity (text-based, most of the game is non-con of the MC)

Last edited:
Reactions: N3koGuy

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
prolly little late but you must play these if you like dark games:
The Guardian
Blackheart Hotel
Secrets of Whispering Pines (only one update but they come out quickly)

Reactions: LiarSpring