Seeking Games with Dominant Female Protagonist and Submissive Male NPCs

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Any games with these criteria? Bonus points if the males have foot/shoe/pantyhose fetish. Sort of like Tower of Trample but you play as the female wardens. Failing that, maybe a game where you play as a Succubus seducing and dominating men?

Searched for Female Protagonist and Female Domination tags but the results seem to be mainly Lesbian in nature.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Pandoa's box is really good so far. It's optional but weighted towards it. It's also built on swinging, but has probably the best foot content I've seen in any game.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison. It's a special game because all the ero-content is handled through the combat system (and derived minigames). Most inmates try to dom MC, but nerds are masochistic. They don't attack unless you piss them off, and you can do FJ with them and learn to use it on other inmates too. Really, you can make MC into a sadistic dom that gets off on beating inmates or having sex with them (or some combination). I don't think there actions/scenes that are explicitly BDSM (besides an upcoming defeat scene) but the dialogue changes according to dom/sub levels.

Edit: Oh lol, it's a necro.

Last edited:

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
The problem with Karryn's Prison is that it is foremost a game about breaking a strong prudish woman not about making a dom. The FJ is tedious to obtain if that's the only one you want while avoiding other sex scenes. Beating inmates gets old after a while and let's face it that's just not enough if you're into femdom. Karryn's cocky attitude is sexy for sure but it never progressed beyond that (looking through a femdom lens), it's mainly a gameplay mechanic to make it harder and harder for Karryn to avoid cumming. Dialogue changes is really only femdom for FJ, the others are more of the slutty nature.

And now I see your username and recalled that I probably have already discussed this with you in the main thread previously lol.

Something that fits the criteria more is actually a segment in Tower of Trample where you can play as Crow dominating the MC. It's not much but it's something I guess? Lol. Wish someone can make a mod where you can play as each of the female wardens but it's wishful thinking lol.