Seeking Games with Domination of Bitchy or Arrogant Women

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
I feel like in so many of the corruption/male domination/blackmail type games out there, there is a male MC turning women whom on paper he should have no issue with into sex slaves or his harem. A lot of times in incest games there generally sweet mother, a bitchy older sister, and a sweet younger sister. it would seem to me that someone who grew up in a fairly well-adjusted family wouldn't eagerly turn all his family into mindless sex slaves (thinking of games like Lab Rats).

What are some games where you dominate truly bitchy/arrogant/mean women?

I think this was one thing that drew me in to the original Princess Trainer so quickly; you were taking a highly arrogant princess and breaking her down. Thank you for any suggestions!

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Fashion Business

It's a female MC though. Don't know if this is a problem for you. Also it's not really a training game but more corruption, but the MC fits your description.
I've actually tried to get into Fashion Business several times since it was ported over to renpy. On paper I really like it but often find the game a tad overwhelming with the number of options to click on things. Will give it another try!

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I've actually tried to get into Fashion Business several times since it was ported over to renpy. On paper I really like it but often find the game a tad overwhelming with the number of options to click on things. Will give it another try!
Oh, absolutely. The game has a lot of problems, the endless clicking being one of them. But it is one of very few games with a bitchy female character that I can think of.

Reactions: Bauza and avitus83