Seeking Games with Elf Girls?

May 31, 2018
Really simple- I'm looking for games with elf girls. All I can get. Slavery/corruption is always a plus, but I'll take what I can get.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
there was this game called Orkction? basically you're a orc buying and selling elf girl slaves and expanding your storage by buying more after you increased the value of elves you fucked repeatedly

Speaking of orcs and elves, there's this RPGM one but I doubt it'd be interesting

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles, Kingdom of Deception, Zoe's Temptation, Long Live the Princess (Though they aren't all "elves" they each deal with fae.)

Reactions: kk666
May 31, 2018
Thanks folks.

Lets see- Orction looks good, if short. Two of DarthSeduction's are out- female protag- but KoD is interesting. Long live the princess didn't impress me. Strive for power is too much text for me (anything animated?), and Adam and Gaia is a good, but it doesn't have elves yet, does it?

Faldir

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Thanks folks.

Lets see- Orction looks good, if short. Two of DarthSeduction's are out- female protag- but KoD is interesting. Long live the princess didn't impress me. Strive for power is too much text for me (anything animated?), and Adam and Gaia is a good, but it doesn't have elves yet, does it?
No, Adam and Gaia doesn't have elves yet, but even though work for the Elven Update is currently underway it's important to remember that the so called "elves" of the update will be using assets from anime/hentai games to represent elves, thus not like the typical pointy eared representation. This was done simply because the amount of material was easier to come by in regards to moving gifs.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
1599106042312.png

Love of Magic's main LI is a half-fae girl; there's several other either full or part fae characters in the game. Epic urban fantasy VN/RPG, with a focus on creating a romantic harem.

Reactions: whiite

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
View attachment 799259

Love of Magic's main LI is a half-fae girl; there's several other either full or part fae characters in the game. Epic urban fantasy VN/RPG, with a focus on creating a romantic harem.
How much grinding does the game contain? Can you skip the minigames? I've held off on trying that game, because of the minigames, but I have no idea if they're skipable. Really love the preview images. The models are very hot. Wanna try, but don't want to be stuck wasting hours playing minigames I dislike.

Hitozuma Elf no Orusuban came out in english recently. rpgm
Do you have a link for that?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How much grinding does the game contain? Can you skip the minigames? I've held off on trying that game, because of the minigames, but I have no idea if they're skipable. Really love the preview images. The models are very hot. Wanna try, but don't want to be stuck wasting hours playing minigames I dislike.
Grinding is entirely optional; there's a built in cheap system (Ctrl+J) that lets you edit your stats. Story wise, if you're playing on Easy, there's only about 5 mins of the combat 'minigame' throughout the 15-20hr game. Having said that, some people really get into it, and have spent 100+ hrs on it. It's not really a minigame, just a combat system.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Grinding is entirely optional; there's a built in cheap system (Ctrl+J) that lets you edit your stats. Story wise, if you're playing on Easy, there's only about 5 mins of the combat 'minigame' throughout the 15-20hr game. Having said that, some people really get into it, and have spent 100+ hrs on it. It's not really a minigame, just a combat system.
Awesome! Will give it a shot then! :)

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Crossdressing in Camelot (have to get to elven village first naturally)

Oct 2, 2018
Club Bifrost (Buy the Elf Girl and train her!), Elven Conquest 1&2 (amazing games. Plenty of Elf Girls!), A House in the Rift (Now can have sex with the Elf girl!)! These are my top picks when I just need to bang some Sexy Elf Babes.

Reactions: whiite