Seeking Games with emotionless sex ?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello !

I'm trying to find some games with emotionless sex content. By that I mean lewd scenes where the girl is not really into it, pissed off etc. (I've already played the games about doing unaware NPCs and time stop thing).

Some CGs as example : zPQ_OCgTbSVRzd0WlExxEXdoCjcl4LR2rug4EpANHQc.jpg ljkmx9xyvyc31.jpg 0n3uQVDUbw81JA3TIH5IAzZaEhVQCh2hCVlViO6eiP4.jpg

I'm looking mostly for 2DCG games but if you know 3D games too i'm ok. It can be male or female MC.

Thanks a lot ! (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius88

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia has a bit of content like that: Zent x Succubus; also some scenes with Xyless iirc.
The game is huge though, I guess it makes little sense to play it for just a few CGs.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Roundscape Adorevia has a bit of content like that: Zent x Succubus; also some scenes with Xyless iirc.
The game is huge though, I guess it makes little sense to play it for just a few CGs.
Sorry for the late reply, and yeah Roundscape has a scene like that but as you said it kinda takes a long time to get it o_O
thx though !

Btw Do you have Akira points has a scene like that and The grim reaper who reaped my heart! has some, if you know moree games with this kind of content i'm all ears :giggle:

Reactions: scrumbles

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Interesting :unsure: I never saw that fetish before. Did you manage to find something new since then?