Seeking Games with emphasis on cum swallowing/eating

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Having recently played Restore her career, I found the emphasis MC had on Adrianna swallowing his cum pretty hot. The inner monologue of adrianna during these scenes made it all greater.

So I am looking for games that have something similar. Not that just swallowing is "present", but that it is actively talked about and has more atttention brought to it.

Can be cum on food, swapping etc as well.

Not looking for games where it is a 10 hour game and a single scene happens to have a bit of it. It should be at least a somewhat important part of the story / focus of the game. Can be japanese games as well.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Paradise Found - there's a whole heroine who has a fetish for swallowing sperm, and in general, the game is very hot I advise))

Reactions: Kulman

aleyugioh

Jun 22, 2020
I don't know if Legend of Queen Opala Origin BUT is the only game that I know with THE TAVERN WHENCH CHALLENGE minigame consist in someone characters(female) swallow cum in the tavern for money and when you advance more in the game you will unlock more characters for this minigame for others reasons like boost morale in your army.

I hope help. And sorry for my english.

Last edited: