Seeking Games with experimentation/modification

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
I'm looking for games that let you experiment on people (humans, furries, ect.) either by modifying their bodies and/or minds or by creating situations for them to endure (eg. prevent bottom from being able to cum while removing the refractory period from top).
I've searched as best I can for any other thread here for something but I haven't found anything yet.

I've tried Rack (1+2), SHF3, Sexy Mad Science, SDT, and probably more that I've forgotten about.
I've also played KoboldKare which is fine for experiments but lacks the depth I'm looking for.

SHF3 has been the best so far with ample body modding, a range of semi-customizable tools, multiple subjects, and the ability to modify a subjects personality which I've not seen in any other games apart from Rack 1.
The UI is also quite nice as I don't have to fiddle around with commands or anything to do what I want.

I don't mind if its furries or humans or whatever and don't really have a preference.

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If you don't mind text based games : Free Cities I don't think any game has more customization. I never bothered with art packs for this game, because no art pack could reflect all the possibilities in the game. Don't be affraid by the abandonned tag, you'll have plenty of stuff to experiment with for hours/days.

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
If you don't mind text based games : Free Cities I don't think any game has more customization. I never bothered with art packs for this game, because no art pack could reflect all the possibilities in the game. Don't be affraid by the abandonned tag, you'll have plenty of stuff to experiment with for hours/days.
Thanks I'll check it out

Mojozolo

Nov 28, 2017
So you're not wrong. It looks like there quite a lot of customization options but this game feels like one of those games you need to watch an tutorial series to understand what anything does. It's also a bit too managerial for what I'm looking for with all the managing of the slaves physical and mental health, how much they fear/are loyal to you, all of the arcology's systems and each individual room's systems, who's assigned to what and how their stats are doing, ect. If there was a place where you could set up experiments I couldn't find it under everything.

Last edited: