Recommending Games with extreme ice queen bitch of a tsundere?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Like your friends mom From the game milf toon drama. Yeah the game is shit, but I really liked that milf. I

She’s a rich businesswoman, really bitchy. Very cold. Into herself. She is clearly using you to get back at your mom who she is always trying to show she’s better than.

She really acts like she can’t stand you, like some nuisance pathetic loser and she doesn’t even try to hide it she basically has to be blackmailed/non conned into letting you smash..after some begging on your part.

She tells you to put on a condom and only the tip, but she lets you nut on her cervix every time. She complains a lot of the time, but she takes the creampie no problem.

She comes over every weekend even though she really doesn’t have to. She turns you down rarely, meaning that she’s coming over because she wants to and not for any excuse. She will even put wolf on hold.

She gets extremely jealous and possessive if she even thinks you might be talking to another girl casually and will do freaky stuff to keep you, all while still treating you like an idiot.

There are little moments of vulnerability like asking if she’s hotter than other girls, or one of the only times she acts humble is asking you to slow down because the dick is too big, even though it’s supposed to be just the tip. Etc.

Basically a girl who acts like a stuck up bitch even as she gets mating pressed. Only ever treats you like nuisance but it’s obvious who she belongs to. Bonus points if she’s also a milf.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
The sister in ZR, I'd say.
Gloria in ioY, but only once MC has messed with head head enough.
iirc the male MC's boss in ORS basically tries to goad him into hate-fucking her.
The boss in BB.
The female MC in APBLU towards the stealer.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The sister in ZR, I'd say.
Gloria in ioY, but only once MC has messed with head head enough.
iirc the male MC's boss in ORS basically tries to goad him into hate-fucking her.
The boss in BB.
The female MC in APBLU towards the stealer.
sorry. I thought I thanked you for this post and everything. I definitely remember typing something.

Very late. Way too late. But thanks a lot for the recommendations!