Seeking Games with family betrayal

AHGDDDD

Jan 26, 2020
So, I have been on this site for some time now, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the contents on this site.

/* But recently, I have discovered a new interest in stories where the MC was sent to another state to study when he was 16 maybe 17. He is part of a family with a father, mother and maybe two or three siblings. And out of all of his siblings, he was the only one sent out of the state to study, while all the other siblings stayed at home and went to local colleges. So, one day he comes home to give a surprise to his family only to find out that his family was incestuous and had incest orgies. And that they have excluded him from being a part of this. The MC also remembers the times when his father would send him away to his grandmother's house to look after her on the weekends, and connects them to the incest orgies that happened in his house.
The MC, of course not being a cuck, then plots to take revenge against his family in some way.
It can also be that MC leaves, becomes successful in the future. His family sought him out, he meets them and finds out that they are in a financial trouble. He helps them out but also takes revenge on them. */

Can anyone recommend me mangas or games or even stories with a premise like the one I stated above. It does not have to be the exact same thing, but anything remotely similar to this premise. If anyone of you have read the stories of Soul71 on literotica, you would get the idea of what I am talking about. An example would be the story "A Family Destroyed" by Soul71.

Please, if anyone of you have any recommendations, help this fellow out....